Breville Barista Max+
VCF152https://www.breville.co.uk/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-master-catalog/default/dw8b7ee14c/images/highres/UK Images/VCF152X/VCF152_Breville_Barista Maxplus_Coffee_Barista_Black matte_Front View no drinks_crop.png
Enjoy delicious coffee just like it tastes at your favourite café with the Breville Barista Max+ Espresso Machine with integrated bean grinder that's perfect for lattes, cappuccinos and more. Designed to remove the guesswork, the Barista Max+ grinder is intelligently programmed to provide feedback for the correct amount of coffee grounds for 1 or 2 shot dosage, while the LED screen displays your extraction time, allowing you to time your optimum extraction for a perfect espresso. Inspired by commercial espresso machines, the Barista Max+ offers all the features and accessories needed to enjoy café-style coffee at home, including a powerful steam wand that creates velvety microfoam milk for delicious lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos.
- Great Coffee Made Simple: Enjoy delicious coffee just like it tastes at your favourite café with this easy-to-use, intuitive espresso machine and integrated bean grinder that's also perfect for lattes, cappuccinos and more
- Intelligent Grind & Dosage: integrated grinder with 30 grind settings is intelligently programmed to provide feedback for the correct amount of coffee grounds for 1 or 2 shot dosage
- Precision Extraction Timer: The LED screen displays your extraction time, allowing you to time your optimum extraction for delicious espresso
- The Perfect Brew, Every Time: Temp IQ Shot Control uses a three-way system to regulate and stabilise water flow and temperature, for consistently great-tasting coffee
- Powerful Café Steam Wand: Creates velvety microfoam milk for delicious lattes, flat whites and cappuccinos
- Includes: 58mm café-size portafilter, 250g removable bean hopper, 2.8L removable water tank, Italian designed 15 bar pump, Hot water function, Auto shot 1 & 2 cup volumetric control, Customisable settings
Breville Barista Max+ is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PeterDw from Why does this machine feel like a secret. I'm assuming that this is the replacement for the original Barista Max as it has all of the great coffee making potential with a host of great extras such as grind and shot timers built in (no need to faff about with starting timers on scales or phones). Does great steaming for milk recipes and comes with everything you need to be able to create a café style coffee within a matter of minutes (including a few pulls to dial everything in). I came across this machine entirely by accident at my local Currys when shopping for a Christmas present for myself. I searched for reviews and found a total of only two youtube reviews and a 14 minute video from sage about how to use the machine. I would advise anyone looking for a great, sub 500 pound machine to grab this up as fast as they can. It is going for 399 at Currys at the time of writing this. Having used both the Max and the Max plus I'm genuinely puzzled as to why no-one is raving about this machine. You may wish to hurry and get one before Breville wake up to what they've created here!
Date published: 2022-01-04