For those that want to enjoy fried food but want to keep things healthy, a health fryer is a great option. The NEW Breville Halo Fryer is the healthier way to fry chips and cook a wide range of food that is ‘Heavenly Good’ – using 99.5% less oil than a standard fryer. With a halogen heating element, rotating bowl and paddle and reversible roasting rack also included, the Halo can be used to fry, cook, bake, sauté and roast a whole host of delicious meals for all the family.
- Healthy way to fry, avoid oil burning with fresh oil used every time
- Low fat, using only 1 spoon full of oil when required
- 0-99 minute timer with sound alert, automatic shut off and LCD colour change
- Easy clean, dishwasher safe removable bowl and handle
- Includes roasting rack and measuring spoon
- Roasting rack raises food, allowing excess fat to drain
- Suitable for a wide variety of ingredients. Can be used to fry, cook, bake, sauté and roast
- Can be used with or without paddle, suitable for fish and meat portions
- Includes full colour cooking guide and recipes
Visit our Creative Kitchen for great Halo Fryer recipe ideas including Cajun spiced potato wedges and Chicken Korma with fragrant rice, or visit our Halo Recipe Section on the blog.
» Find out more